1. Make sure you have copied and pasted to eBay HTML tab exact code without changes. The best is to use “Copy to clipboard” button.
2. Try to use a different browser to paste the code. Sometimes some browsers can change spaces in code, and then your code can look wrongly.
2. Check your create listing page looks the same like on herolister animaton after you click button “Copy to clipboard”. It happens on some accounts that eBay shows the old page for creating the listing. After click “Copy to clipboard”, herolister shows you an animation where paste code. If you create a listing page on Ebay not look the same, probably you have an old view of this page. You need to change to eBay new view. If on your eBay page next to the description you see button/link “Show standard editor” please click this, and you will see a normal new view eBay creates a listing page, and now should all work.
3. Read our entire FAQ, there will probably be an answer to your problem.
4. If still not working contact us, we everything check and help you. Feel free to contact 🙂