How this work (step by step tutorial)?
If you want a more personalized template than is possible by generator you need to find a web developer to do changes for you.
We do not provide customize service.
But remember, if web developer do changes in template code for you.
Every time you generate a new template for a new product in herolister, you will need to do the same changes in code what do your web develeper, so it’s not recommended changes in code.
1. Make sure you have copied and pasted to eBay HTML tab exact code without changes. Best is use “Copy to clipboard” button.
2. It happens on some accounts that eBay shows the old page for creating the listing. After click “Copy to clipboard”, herolister show you animation where paste code. If you create a listing page on Ebay not look the same, probably you have old view this page. You need change to eBay new view. If on your eBay page next to the description you see button/link “Show standard editor” please click this and you will see normal new view eBay create a listing page and now should all work.
3. If still not working contact with us, we everything checks and help you. Feel free to contact 🙂
No, you don’t need to do anything. All will be working normally.
In some templates, you can add all categories in which you selling products. To get category link, Go to ebay, click on your user id (user name), click “Items for sale” and right mouse button on category in sidebar then click “Copy link address”. Next paste this link to field category link. Name of category you can add different than on eBay.
Mini templates you can generate for FREE lifetime. For others (premium and simple) you need to choose one of the packages here. For all packages you have a free trial, cancel in one click, you don’t need to pay anything. Also, 100% refund guarantee if your templates investment cost does not return in 3 months.
Personalized live demo you can see this button on personalization page. Show you how exactly your template will be look on ebay depends of data which you add on a form. Remember you don’t need to add all data in form if you don’t want some text / sections of template. Only delete data from this field in a form.
Default demo show you example of generating this template.
If you want to add cross-selling and your product does not list on ebay yet. You must first list product listing on ebay with all data end basic description for the product (or example text). Now you have an id for this product. Later you must revise listing to add a good template.
Yes! You can simply update text in ebay editor in default HTML tab.
We give you premium special prepared for ebay image hosting for any plan. Ebay requires photos with the https link. When you personalize your template you have the option of upload logo and product pictures and other images to our server. Personalizing the template is easier and your photo always displays quickly to the buyers so you do not lose sales.
If you want, you can paste your url into the photo. On the above possibility of uploading a photo you will see a description with a link “here” if you click this you will see additional fields where you will be able to paste your links to photos. We do not recommend using this option because free hosting photos often remove your photos without notifying you about what you do not even know you are losing buyers because pictures in your listing not showing. Also they are slowly and if don’t have https your template not will work good on ebay.
No actually we remove ebay store templates because on some ebay account ebay disabled option to customize store templates.
But if you have old account and want store template please contact with us!
Yes, templates work on all ebay website.
No, you don’t need to have to pay any monthly fee for using a free mini template.
You only pay a small fee if you want to use simple or premium templates.
But with these templates, your sales explode.
In this monthly package, you have also premium eBay image hosting.
Also, you will get all update/improvement css code automatically in the template without doing anything on your listing.
Example results on our client on Ebay:
Yes, we can prepare our templates for any software accepting html templates (like Auctiva, CrazyLister, Inkfrog, Turbo Lister, I-ways, Frooition and others). Check your software provider accept html templates. If you don’t know how to prepare a template for your software feel free to contact with us.
Yes, templates are fully compatible with eBay rules. No active content and only https links. If eBay changes something in your policy template will be updated too and you can download your new updated template for free from your herolister account. That’s why we recommended creating an account in herolister. You can do this in the checkout or in the register page. With account also you can save template draft to faster create another template.
1. Go to Mini templates category
2. Choose template
3. Fill data required data and add changes in others fields if you want.
4. Click “Get personalized template code”, next click “Copy code to clipboard”, next go to your ebay, go to create new listing page, go to editor click HTML tab. And Paste your code.
PREMIUM / SIMPLE TEMPLATES:
1. Go to choose template page. Choose template what you want
3. After choosing a plan and creating an account go back to your chosen template.
2. Now you don’t see a popup, you can fill the required data in the form and edit other data if you want. You can check how your template looks, click button “check personalized live demo”. If all looks good click “Get personalized template code”.
3. Click “show template code”. Copy code and paste to eBay editor in HTML tab. Paste code to ebay editor in HTML tab. Tutorial below.
These are eBay listing (product) templates. Premium listing templates look more professional than simple templates and have more features to increase your sales for example cross-selling. But you can use simple too, depends on your needs.